Thanks for all your well wishes on yesterday's post, guys. It's a little bit comforting to know that my phobia isn't uncommon, and your comments made me less nervous for my appointment tomorrow. I'm just going to go in there, bite my lip, and hope it goes by quickly. I hope. Hopefully.
In other news, my headache persisted all night, and even after several Tylenol, I barely slept. I was exhausted this morning when I forced myself into the shower, and I skipped church to take a nap. I pretty much slept all day, and yet I still feel tired now. Maybe I'm getting sick? I don't know. That would be better than allowing these pains to continue, unexplained.
To lighten the mood a bit, I've decided to take an easy way out of tonight's blog and answer one of those ridiculous myspace surveys from my childhood-- seriously, this time. That's what people did in their xanga blogs, right? Hold on, I'll find one that looks particularly stupid. "75 Questions I Bet You've Never Been Asked Before." This sounds promising!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?: I shave my legs first.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?: Gray.
3.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?: MAYBE IF HE DIDN'T LIVE SO FRIGGIN FAR AWAY. Yes.
4. Do you plan outfits?: No.
5. How are you feeling right now?: Mentally tired, physically restless.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?: Assuming coral counts as red, practically everything in my room.
7. Do you say aim or A-I-M?: I say it's 2010.
8. Last dream you remember having?: My teeth falling out. I have that a lot.
9. Did you meet anybody new today?: No.
10. What are you craving right now?: Liposuction. I ate something like three cupcakes today.
11. Do you floss?: Not as often as I should. Maybe the guilt that stems from my lack of flossing routine is responsible for those dreams.
12. What comes to mind when I say "cabbage?": Hmm. "Why in the world am I filling out a myspace survey?"
13. When was the last time you talked on AIM?: Probably when I got my braces on and I really wanted Jon S. to hold my hand during couples' skate.
14. Are you emotional?: Well. Yes, I am, but I don't tend to express those emotions typically in my everyday life.
15. Would you dance to the taco song?: This was obviously not intended for people my age.
16. Have you ever counted to 1000?: No.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?: Okay, no, I can't do this anymore.
Today, I saw: the inside of my head, as I slept.
Today, I heard: the voices in my head, as I slept.
Today, I smelled: the made-up aromas of my dreams, as I slept.
Today, I touched: my bed, as I slept.
Today, I tasted: a ton of food at my grandma's house. Some desires are stronger than headaches.
Chipotle burritos this year: 24
Nail color: "Parisian Plum," Cover Girl