First, I'd like to address yesterday's comment from xObrittxO (Actually, I can't tell if those are zeros or O's?):
"Have you stopped eating? It seems like you've stopped eating. Don't. I better see that burrito count go up by one tomorrow or else."Haha! No, that's one problem you'll never have to worry about with me. See, a normal person's burrito count right now should be, like, 3. By not eating Chipotle yet this week, I am not starving myself. I'm just being slightly closer to average. But thank you, Britt. Your concern made my day.
On a semi-related subject, I've created a list. Five steps to my self-improvement:
1. Start taking care of my body in general. Not to be worthy of anyone else, not to keep up with society, not to look like Sarah Jessica Parker. Because I want to start liking myself, and the first step to liking something is going through the motions of liking it.
2. Limit my ingestion of harmful substances, especially anything Alaska Young would say she does "to die."
3. Flex my femininity to remind people I'm a girl. Every day wear some combination of: nail polish, heels, jewelry, dresses.
4. Learn to read and respond to my email. I used to get notifications when someone subscribed to my channel, stopped following me on twitter, or sent me a facebook message. I turned them all off yesterday--partially because learning people are sick of your tweets is upsetting, but mostly because this crap takes up space. I now have control over my inbox. Rawr.
5. Do the mile-high stack of homework I've put off before the end of the grading period.
In internetly news, my English teacher/Newspaper advisor just informed me that our school tech guy explained Twitter at a staff meeting, and pulled up @hayleyghoover for the example. "It's interesting to hear who you think is a good kisser!" she says. The worst part of this all is that I'm not embarrassed. I've never been a... discreet person. The idea of my teachers sitting around discussing my month-long romantic experiment with my friend is just hilarious. Hahahaha.
Sexy: Morgan Spurlock. I've seen Supersize Me about four times, and I'm always shocked by his talent as a documentary filmmaker. Oh, and he's funny and good-looking.
Unsexy: Eating anything out of a plastic bag-- especially liquids, semi-liquids, or anything warm that would cause the bag to look all foggy. Thinking about it now makes me gag. Ugh. Don't even try.
Chipotle burritos this year: 12
Days left of high school: 24
Bye, guys! See you tomorrow. <3