1. Spending any amount of time with Jess. We went to our park after school to eat, be delinquents, and play The Lion King on the slide. Yeah... the US government recognizes us as adults. Yikes.
2. Junk food, though I wish it didn't.
3. Sitting in the library's magazine room and reading through Cosmopolitan. It's one of the few things that can totally, completely relax me.
4. "Shut up, you're awesome, go to bed"-style texts from Sam Friedman (isnoggedharry).
5. The sheer creativity and ability of the fiveawesomegirls. We're pretty talented. I don't care how conceited that sounds, because it's incontestable. Go wish Liane (lianeandthemusic) happy birthday (twenty-one tomorrow) on her channel!
I feel guilty for painting Andrew (the prom date) in such a bad light last week. He's a great guy, and I sort of took out my hatred for school functions on him. While dissing Chipotle docked some serious Cool Points from the kid, I still might, like... get on that. If you saw him on our local television Jeopardy-type show, you'd understand. Trivia is hot.
Something else that's hot? Once again, yesterday's blog comments touched me in a way only blog comments can. I don't know where you guys got the twisted idea that I'm some kind of good person, but your encouragement, however undeserved, gets me through. Love goes out to Samantha, Leah, Indigo (is that your real name? Tell me it is. That'd be so cool), Leesa, Nokorola, Pippa, Allison, Melissa Kendra, Hayley_leesha666, Vuraaa, SnakesAndWorms, Dan, Krazy_4_Kelly, BriannaBean, Joy Isobel, an anonymous reader, Britty, A.J. James, Nicholas, Hema, lanna-lovely, another anonymous commenter, Louise, VicMorrowsGhost, The Blazing Snow, partyweetow, Treasonably Reasonable, hfm, Kate, Amber, intothesunshine, Mina, Graham, and Larangutang. Those in bold get extra shots of love, as their comments made me want to punch through my screen with outstretched, flailing arms, and hug them.
Sexy: The confidence and ability to win a TV quiz show so fast-paced that it leaves my simple-minded mouth agape.
Unsexy: Men who wave the tortilla and order a burrito bol at Chipotle. Don't get me wrong-- I'm a fan of the bol. But come on, men. Eat more than I do. For God's sake.
Chipotle burritos this year: 18
Days left of high school: 10
Bye, guys! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow. <3