Five things to amuse you tonight:
1. Bread turtle. I found this little guy somewhere on the internet (sorry, original creator-- I don't know who to credit) and thought you needed to see him.
2. The first trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was released today. It's up to you whether or not you're ready to watch it, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts if you've seen it!
3. A picture of me at, what, five years old? Compliments of my mother. Enjoy.
4. I heard today that, apparently, ten people are killed each year by vending machines? I have absolutely no confidence that this is real, but I still appreciate the fact that someone made the rumor up. I hope none of you have been personally affected by vending machine massacres. My thoughts are with your family.
5. An old favorite video. Try not to be overcome with adoration for the adorable.
I hope you all have a lovely day, and I'll see you guys tomorrow!
Chipotle burritos this year: 7
Nail color: Rainbow