Other than the occasional disastrous slip-up, like the time I got the iPod stuck inside my car's cupholder on repeat and I had to listen to the italktosnakes throwdown two and a half times before I could remove it, shuffle is AMAZING. It reacquaints you with old loves you'd forgotten about, like this song and this one. And it gives a real sense of your personality. There's a popular meme somewhere that I don't feel like looking for right now, where you put your iTunes on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that come up, no matter how embarrassing. I think we're gonna play that game. Post yours in the comments!
1. "Did You Get My Message? (Live from Montalvo)" -- Jason Mraz
2. "Potential Breakup Song" -- Aly & AJ
3. "Bring Him Home" -- a recording of the Les Mis song by my choir sophomore year
4. "Don't Turn Around" -- Ace of Base
5. "Life Support" -- Rent OBCR
6. "Attractive Today" -- Motion City Soundtrack
7. "Someone to Snog" -- The Remus Lupins
8. "Desperately" -- George Strait
9. "Song for the Miley Video" -- hayleyghoover
10. "Grapefruit Juicyfruit" -- Jimmy Buffet
Wow. Those are... a fairly accurate random sample of my music. Save Ace of Base, it's nearly embarrassment-free. Haha; I'll have to try again sometime. What are yours?
Chipotle burritos this year: 21
Bye, guys! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow. <3
P.S. Marlena, I adore you, and I'm sorry you didn't get a shoutout yesterday.